It’s our job to help you find the information you need, whether on the shelf or the web. Doherty library is open to UST students, faculty, staff, alumni, and Texshare. In addition, your Reference Librarians are here, in-person and online, to help with any library and research questions.
The library hours are:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:45 am to 10:00 pm
- Friday: 7:45 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Online databases offer access to our library’s collection, including books, ebooks, and scholarly articles from academic journals in nearly every field. Almost all online journals and databases are available through the Doherty Library web page. In addition, Celt students, faculty, and staff have off-campus access to many databases and e-journals using their Celt ID login. All these resources can be found on the library’s webpage stthom.edu/Library-Research.
- UST OneSearch: all in one platform utilizing library catalog resources, databases like academic search complete, and journal subscriptions.
- Library Catalog: the catalog list books and other library material. You can search the catalog to find a book or ebook, or the library owns the video.
- Journal & Article Databases: Doherty library carries over 150 databases. They range from scholarly articles, articles from newspapers and popular magazines.
- Subject LibGuides: These guides provide helpful curated information on a variety of topics including research in specific subjects, writing tips such as how to do citations, library services, and more.
If you need assistance, chat with your Librarians at askus.stthom.edu.