Currently, the library is not open. Doherty Library will continue to interact with students, faculty, and staff to deliver services electronically. We understand that research does not stop there, the library will continue to provide the UST community “Books to-go” borrowing service. Here are the procedures as followed:
- Search the library’s online catalog at stthom.edu/library-research and find the books you need to borrow.
- Send an email to email@example.com & give us the full title and call numbers of the books you need. Also, please include your UST ID number (on the front of your ID card). Include a date and time within the following window: Monday – Friday 10 am to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday from 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Wait for the library to reply back with a confirmed date and time for you to pick up your books.
- At your assigned time, please bring your current UST ID card with you, when you to the library. When you arrive at the library, go to the front door, remain outside, and show your ID card to the library staff member who will be waiting inside the library. The library front doors will remain locked.
- Once your identity is confirmed, please continue to wait outside the library, while your books are being checked out. Your books will be placed on a book truck just outside the front entrance. Please observe appropriate social distancing when collections your books.
For more information on library services remote: https://libguides.stthom.edu/temp-services.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-525-2190.