Dear Celt Library Community,
We are proud to be part of the UST community and understand that at this time we all face unique challenges. The library is still accessible to you with services and resources beyond what Doherty Library could hold.
Interlibrary loan will not process any new request for print books or items at this time. Request for journal articles that can be processed electronically are being accepted, but fulfillment cannot be guaranteed due to lending library closures.
We invite you to use:
- Find online sources, use research guides, and utilize new technologies for online learning.
- Ask a Librarian. Librarians will continue to provide chat, reference, and consultations through online venues.
- Access to our digital collections, which include more than 200, 000 digital items.
- Access our databases online, ranging from scholarly articles, articles from newspapers and popular magazines.
- Interlibrary loans will continue to be available for electronic articles, pending availability from other university libraries.
Check out more information on library services available to you online at libguides.stthom.edu/temp-services.
Thank you for understanding and patience during this challenging period. As updates occur, we will post them on the library’s website.